Tuesday, January 8, 2013

DIY: Blog Updates

Hey everyone!

With the help of Google, I've made some pretty cool and fairly easy updates to my blog to enhance the look and overall feel of the blog. Here are some great resources I found along the way:

Free Online Photo Editor - this photo editor is great for beginners, especially if you don't own (or know how to use) Photoshop. It has beginner, intermediate, and advanced editing options. Resize your photos, add text, or use one of the many

Primp Your Blog - stumbled across this gem while I was Googling "how to add social networking badges to blogger". (What would anyone do without Google? We would all be literally and figuratively lost.) Kira will walk you through basic html coding and non-judgmentally help you with all of your tech questions. I love her style! Girly, crafty, and tech savvy is a triple threat! (Saying "tech-savvy" makes me sound 50 years old, I know.)

PicMonkey - Create your own collage or banner for your website, Facebook, or YouTube page. Let's you create a collage style or just one photo. Not many editing options other than that but it's far better than using Paint on your laptop. (Like I have... Many times.)

I love the new look of the blog, and I'm feeling rejuvenated and ready to cook up something new. Literally, actually - I am going to bake tonight and share what I make! What are you guys cooking these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment